Hello

I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy.

I've sprinkled happy dust on you.


SO SMILE DAMMIT. This shit is EXPENSIVE!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



INNER PEACE

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we could all do with a little calm. By following the simple advice Iread in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started".

So I looked round the house to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished . And before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Baileys, three Bacardi Breezers, the Jack Daniels,the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.


You have no idea how bloody good I feel.


Spread the word to those you feel are in need of inner peace.


No comments: